Death's Visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death's Visions

60+ Runescape clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An useful review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wesenern

An useful review Empty
PostSubject: An useful review   An useful review Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am

Hello.HELP ME !!!! Errors with Shrink and DVD Decryptor - I wanna backup a dvd, i use DVD Shrink and dvd decryptor. With Shrink i get this error message when i try to open the disk. "DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Invalid DVD Navigation structure."What can I do about that?____________________________________________________________________I then try using Ripit4me first, but then I get this message when It tries to open DVD Shrink"DVD Shrink encountered and error and cannot continue.Invalid FilenameThe System Cannot find the file specified"How can i fix that?i dont know what file its trying to find to help it.___________________________________________________________________Next I try using DVD Decryptor even though it doesnt compress the movie so I need to use dual layer dvds. It begins to make the iso image but then i get this error message @ around 8%"I/O Error!Device:[3:1:0] SONY DVD RW DRU-710A BY03 (F:) (ATA)Scisistatus: 0x02Interpretation: Check ConditionCDB: 28 00 00 05 3C 24 00 00 01 00Interpretation: Read(10)-Secotor: 343076Sense Area: 70 00 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 11 05 00 00 00 00Interpretation: L-EC Uncorrectable Error"Its a Dual layer drive, in dma mode, with agressive settings in dvd decryptor. How can I fix this issue with decryptor?Overall I just wanna copy the movies I buy cuz my nephews scratch them up. can you please help me solve these issues, preferebly allowing me to use shrink.Thanks in advance. if one of u really fixes this good id be happy to send u a jackson through paypal or somethin.thanksjb
Back to top Go down

An useful review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death's Visions :: Applications :: Application-
Jump to: